Friday, October 29, 2010

A little background.

I have had my hair relaxed since before I can remember but I will call it 14 yrs. I honestly don't know what my natural hair looks like, when  I was younger and even know, anytime that my natural hair started showing, on went the relaxer! So, yes I can say I WAS addicted to the "creamy crack", but that's all about to change. I had my last relaxer in Aug 2010, so I'm only 2 months into it and right now I'm itching to go buy some relaxer.

Hailey's hair is natural and I'm hoping to show her that she doesn't need a relaxer to be beautiful. Right now, her hair is extremely untamed and I'm hoping with my new found knowledge of maintaining my hair during and after the transition I find something to make her hair tamed and beautiful. Here we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment